Friday, March 14, 2014
Friday, February 21, 2014
icetits asked: hiya~ i wonder if you plan to make a tiffany or rhonda outfit/ QR code? i can't find any anywhere so i assume you would be the first. Merengue would be cute too~ im also wondering if you plan to give out/ tell where you got the super cute kitty ear hat (dark blue) its so cuteeeeee! anyways thanks
I’m not quite sure what you mean by Tiffany and Rhonda’s outfits. You can actually buy their clothes, Merengue’s too. They show up randomly at the Able Sisters store. Anything that the animals wear can usually be bought (unless they picked up a design from a passersby). As for the dark blue cat hat, it’s just another item from the Able Sisters, the accessory store run by Labelle.
Tuesday, January 28, 2014
Anonymous asked: Do mayors and villagers (if you want them n the same picture) cost $20 all together?
Please email me. It’s okay if you decide you don’t want the commission later, but I prefer not discussing prices via anon, because it forces me to publish comments.
Wednesday, December 11, 2013
Anonymous asked: Do you draw mayors?
What the. I thought I answered this. I must’ve closed by accident. Yes, I do draw mayors. I’ve drawn two of them in the past actually.
Sunday, November 24, 2013
Anonymous asked: Your art is so cute! :3
Aw, thanks nonny :) Also, to everyone. I started drawing in my portfolio blog again. Right now I’m doing #pokeddexy so if you want to follow, the blog is lilyyangart.tumblr.com
Saturday, November 23, 2013
Some ideas that amiepsychique and I are working out for a dog detectives comic. Not much detecting being done here, but what can we say. Doges.
If Holmes and Watson were awkward dogs instead of awkward people.
Monday, October 14, 2013
Face studies of Martin Freeman translated into Atticus, amiepsychique's Norwich terrier.
Sunday, September 29, 2013
Anonymous asked: Because of you, I was able to complete the Pikmin potrait on my 3ds. Thank you, mysterious stranger who can also draw.
Aw thanks. It was the first portrait I really wanted to finish. I’ve never played Pikmin, but it’s so cute. So it’s like the one Pikmin thing I can afford to have.
The Altar of Apollo commissioned by Togepi
Hoooly crap, the paper this is on is so big, I had to run it through my scanner three times to get everything. So yeah, I haven’t just been playing New Leaf since I got it, I’ve also been working on this monster of a commission. I imagine everyone in this composition is getting hit by giant wolf snouts and eagle beaks.
Two custom QR codes.
- Left: Just something I came up with. I love tailcoats, but there isn’t really a good way to design one to go with pants, so I put it over a skirt. Originally designed as gift for Amikan for putting up with my character living in her town.
- Right: Casual jacket of Kanji Tatsumi from Persona 4. I just really like that game, and he’s my favorite character. Also Rhonda wants to make a gang.
My 3DS actually came in almost two weeks ago, but I’ve been working on another commission, so I haven’t had the time to post any screenies.
- There’s my purple console.
- My first villagers. It’s going to be difficult to let anyone go. I know people would generally think Cyrano is hideous, but my favorite play is Cyrano de Bergerac, so he will probably never leave. Definitely never losing Jay or Claudia, but everyone’s so cute. Aahhhhh, this game.
- I’ll probably make a blog for my town, because I have too many screenies to share. Will post my first QR codes to share in a little bit (I made them when I lived in my friend’s town, which is why I showed up on Day 1 wearing it).
Thanks for making my dream come true.